Gary Prust provides criminal defense, family law services, and is also an appellate lawyer. He is a former felony prosecutor and worked a district which covered Burnet, Llano, Blanco, and San Saba Counties. He is a compassionate and tireless advocate and extends reliable representation to those accused in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Caldwell, Bastrop, Lampasas, Burnet, Llano, and Blanco Counties.
His experience as a prosecutor has taught him how to effectively negotiate best offers for clients and, when necessary, how to get best results at trial. He has handled all manner of serious felony cases down to traffic tickets.
Gary has also assisted clients with family law needs. He has successfully been to trial in divorce, custody modification, and termination of parental rights cases.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D. 2006
- Southern Methodist University, B.A. 2003
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
- Austin Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
- Williamson County Bar Association